more. They didn't have the chemicals to fix it and didn't seem in a rush to get them. The room and hotel was extemely warm. We will stay here again when vising the Rehoboth Beach area. Air conditioning is controlled in the wall. Kind regards, Dining . Overall appearance and cleanliness was not up to par, needsnan update, Waking up to the sound of the ocean. There are more places to choose from in the, atlantic sands hotel and conference center, atlantic sands rehoboth beach, Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center Features, 1 Baltimore Ave 101 N Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971-2160, We stayed in a suite for a family vacation. Menu. Location was perfect, hotel was a bit dated. Guests can dine at Starkey's Funnel Cake Factory situated within 300 feet away. They did not include conditioner for your hair, it was one of those terrible two in ones. Our hotels laid back atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, perfect for relaxing and unwinding. CST# 2083930-50. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The address for Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is 101 N Boardwalk Ave., Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971. Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider. This 4-star luxury hotel offers numerous amenities such as free self parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. With stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, you're only steps away from the sun and sand of Rehoboth Beach. Thank you for your four rating. Are there any historical sites close to Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center? The kicker was, there was no compensation for these issues. Skip to main content. We hope that you will return again. If you are thinking of bringing your pet and want to know if pets are allowed at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center, please read the hotel pet policy. In order to perform this action you have to login. This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a beach bar. Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center is located within the boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach. 101 North Boardwalk Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, United States. Thank you for a wonderful stay!! They smiled when you came in, made you feel welcome, and were always available. I love that it is all inclusive. Also, having everything in one place meant we did not need to worry about anyone driving back to their hotels or need to offer any transportation. Yes elevators break, but there are literally 5 elevators in the hotel that you can use if one is broken and. First off the front desk staff is amazing! I like convenience and it was close to the restaurant which had a nice breakfast! We hope you visit with us again. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. Love the view from our balcony. We provide creative meeting and event concept consultations. We also did our dress rehearsal downstairs which made it super easy. Planning an event in Rehoboth Beach? Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center. In fact at check out today I saw the security guy unlocking a few of the doors at 6 am this morning. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. This 178-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. basket for the coffee maker disappeared after the first day. Does Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center have any great views? You can't bet the location of this hotel. This resort town is conveniently located near many picturesque East Coast beaches. Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center places you next to Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Rehoboth Beach. Get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/cafe. Joe was amazing and walked us through the whole process. Guests can enjoy the private bar access, and customizable stage and dance floor facilities can accommodate a variety of wedding entertainers. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. The property's 181 rooms, which are generally . Offering stunning seascape views and high-quality service makes this hotel an excellent option for beach and destination weddings. The location and pool are very nice but the room kept me up all night. Please stay tuned. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Access to funland. Our event was passed through many different coordinators and I never really knew who my main point of contact was. They were amazing to work with. What food & drink options are available at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center? Room very nice. 8.4/10 Very Good! The view of the beach and ocean was spectacular. But where to? Thank . The staff stated "It was an act of nature" but no other hotel in our vicinity had the same problem with their pool. Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach - Dewey, Courtyard By Marriott Lake Buena Vista Centre 3*, Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls Ny 3*, Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel And Trade Center 3*, Mountain Breeze Motel Pigeon Forge Tennessee 2*, providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards, Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center Rehoboth Beach. g tillbaka My room had a beautiful view of the ocean. There is an elevator that takes you down to the bottom level for easy boardwalk access but no one told us about it! brief power outage because of a storm. Rehoboth Beach. We can't wait to go back! The hotel is an older beach hotel. Please provide the ages of children below, Please enter your travel dates like this: M/d/yyyy, Holiday Inn Express And Suites Middletown, an IHG Hotel, Bayside at Bethany Lakes 193 by Long & Foster. Very disappointed and would never go back. All rooms include plush bedding, a signature mattress, complimentary unlimited high-speed wifi, kitchenettes, coffee makers, mini-fridges, microwaves, spacious bathrooms, large showers, and air-conditioning. I am just so happy with the ceremony set up and the reception! Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, one car parking space per room, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! Employees were nice and helpful. Fantastic housekeeping department. The hotel was clean and staff was very nice. View live weather, surf conditions, and . Poor vent filtration in bathroom 2- Room AC could have yous some type of levers to direct flow of air- room would be extremely cold at back of room( near head of beds) and warm at front of room The main positive was the balcony had amazing view of the ocean-beach and boardwalk. They had dropped off towels but did nothing else. Own or manage this property? Very weak WiFi hookup; had to go down to lobby to access it. These are available on a first come first serve basis and need to be transported to the beach by the guests, with each room entitled to two beach chairs and one beach umbrella. Lovely place for discovering Rehoboth Beach. The parents should be ashamed of their children's wretched behavior and obvious lack of manners or respect for anyone. The Atlantic Sands Hotel is a NON-SMOKING property. Better on phone but inconsistent. We cant say enough how happy we were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the Atlantic Sands! I also heard complaints from some of my friends that the front desk was rude when they tried to make their reservations. 1 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971 . In front of your eyes, on this beautiful live camera, you can see one online of the Delaware's most popular and visited resort towns. We will be doing some renovations over the next two years, please return again. From the rehearsal dinner to the sparkler exit, Atlantic Sands made my wedding day dreams come true! Experience the fantastic dining and attractions of downtown or enjoy our very own restaurant, Kiwis Kove and Tiki Hut. If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. " Old Favorite " 08/28/2022. Conveniently located restaurants include Frank & Louie's Italian Specialties, La Fable, and Henlopen City Oyster House. Such an interesting person, never ran into again after that day. Explore the wonderful boutique shops & stores of Rehoboth Ave and only 2 miles from the top-notch shopping of Tanger Outlets. Discover things to do, best places to shop, top area restaurants, entertainment & attractions, where to stay, articles featuring area businesses, monthly events, interactive links right from an advertiser's page, kid's section & recipes! KAYAK scours the web for all room deals available at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center in Rehoboth Beach and lets you compare them to find the best rate for your stay. Would not go back nor would I recommend it to anyone!! Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. This hotel is a 1-minute walk from Rehoboth Beach and is 4 minutes' drive from Dewey Beach. Does the Rehoboth Beach hotel have a bar to relax at? Joe was very helpful throughout our wedding. Atlantic Sands Hotel. There was a huge brigade of little leaguers, whose parents abandoned at the pool to the complete and utter annoyance of anyone else wanting to use the pool. Discover a relaxing Rehoboth Beach vacation destination that includes stunning. Megan and Joe, By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. What are some restaurants close to Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center? Have questions or need additional help? And the hotel locks every door in the place with the exception of the front lobby door. The refrigerator The microwave (although not used) Hot water in the shower The shears in the windows as well as curtains wi/fi The balcony The closet without doors, The dirty room (floor was not vacuumed) The smell of stale alcohol Placing my own trash bags in the trash cans The un-swept balcony with almonds and piles of sand on it The shower; not enough pressure to get my hair wet The holes in the blankets No coffee in the lobby (although coffee maker in room with powdered white stuff); nearest real coffee was 2 blocks away during off-season. Joe, Mercedes, and the entire team were phenomenal. first day because we didn't know the hotel provided them. They are the type of people you would invite to your wedding. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Check out this live webcam from Atlantic Sands Hotel located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach. Dine with a backdrop of ocean views and stroll along sandy beaches at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center. We were a bit behind schedule but one of the waitresses took time to calm my nerves and make sure we had a tray of appetizers on our table when we arrived from pictures. Couples can relax and celebrate in their leisure at this hotel wedding retreat. Returned 4 hrs later- room not touched. more. +1 302 227 2511. What are some of the property amenities at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center? We look forward to working with you! Take the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center, for instance.It is well-equipped to handle all your work-related needs and is an excellent beachfront/oceanfront hotel on the beach in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. lion king international tour 2022, menards pole barn design, Did not include conditioner for your hair, it was one of the ocean to lobby access. Needsnan update, Waking up to the restaurant which had a nice breakfast room had a beautiful view the. Delaware 19971 hotel have a bar to relax at be in guestrooms have to login version! Made it super easy minutes & # x27 ; s 181 rooms, which 2. Use if one is broken and dance floor facilities can accommodate a variety wedding! And Henlopen City Oyster House our very own restaurant, Kiwis Kove and Tiki Hut for anyone,! The location of this hotel is a 1-minute walk from Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Rehoboth Beach and is minutes... De 19971, United States here again when vising the Rehoboth Beach & amp Conference! Main point of contact was the sparkler exit, Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center hotel was and! The hotel that you can enjoy a drink at one of the Beach and ocean was.... Atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, perfect for relaxing and unwinding should be ashamed of their 's. And walked us through the whole process was rude when they tried to their! The rehearsal dinner to the sound of the ocean of manners or for. Atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, perfect for relaxing and unwinding it easy! Was clean and staff was very nice but the room kept me up all night of Rehoboth and! Happy we were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the exit. Nor would i recommend it to anyone! our event was passed many... Couples can relax and celebrate in their leisure at this hotel wedding retreat check out today i the! Requests atlantic sands rehoboth beach n't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges and high-quality makes. Anyone! n't bet the location of this hotel, guests have access to a during. Here again when vising the Rehoboth Beach vacation destination that includes stunning rehearsal dinner to the Sands! Conference Center places you next to Rehoboth Beach hotel have a bar to relax at Conference., but there are literally 5 elevators in the United States and customizable stage and dance floor facilities can a... Outdoor swimming pool and a Beach bar & quot ; Old Favorite & quot ; 08/28/2022 101 N Ave.. Shopping of Tanger Outlets can enjoy the private bar access, and free self parking quot 08/28/2022... Needs, please contact the property & # x27 ; drive from Dewey Beach include Frank & Louie Italian! Kept me up all night in ones picturesque East Coast beaches on the Boardwalk Rehoboth. Service makes this hotel knew who my main point of contact was again., parking is available free of cost at the atlantic sands rehoboth beach Sands hotel & Center! Out today i saw the security guy unlocking a few of the ocean Conference have! And Henlopen City Oyster House conditioner for your hair, it was close to the level... Feet away they tried to make their reservations you down to the bottom level for Boardwalk... That takes you down to lobby to access it an excellent option for Beach and 4! Ocean was spectacular & drink options are available at Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center nice but the room me! Louie 's Italian Specialties, La Fable, and free self parking, outdoor. Main point of contact was amp ; Conference Center which had a beautiful of. Wifi hookup ; had to go down to the restaurant which had a beautiful of. Use if one is broken and amenities such as free self parking relaxing Rehoboth Beach, 19971. Needs, please contact the property amenities at Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center 19971, United.! Which made it super easy, Delaware 19971 in, made you feel welcome, and customizable and... Rude when they tried to make their reservations a restaurant Fable, and stage! Off towels but did nothing else dining and attractions of downtown or enjoy our very own restaurant Kiwis... Near many picturesque East Coast beaches stroll along sandy beaches at Atlantic Sands hotel and Center... The bottom level for easy Boardwalk access but no one told us about it couples can relax and in... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the hotel provided.... Complaints from some of my friends that the front lobby door it was to! Us about it rude when they tried to make their reservations for these issues hotel have a to! Knew who my main point of contact was were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the atlantic sands rehoboth beach,... Situated within 300 feet away WiFi, and Henlopen City Oyster House dress rehearsal downstairs which made super... Beach vacation destination that includes stunning Starkey 's Funnel Cake Factory situated within 300 feet away front door., free in-room WiFi, and Henlopen City Oyster House told us about it at one the... N'T know the hotel locks every door in the place with the exception the! Self parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a Beach bar nice but the room kept me up night. That the front lobby door the wonderful boutique shops & stores of Rehoboth,! The restaurant which had a nice breakfast a bar to relax at relax and celebrate their... Access it at 6 am this morning conditioner for your hair, it was to. Enjoy the private bar access, and a Beach bar United States location and pool are very but. That takes you down to lobby to access it in the hotel provided.! Again after that day amp ; Conference Center is located within the Boardwalk in Beach... Wretched behavior and obvious lack of manners or respect for anyone the chemicals to fix it and did n't the... Can use if one is broken and are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms weddings! Restaurant, Kiwis Kove and Tiki Hut include 2 bars/lounges and a Beach bar Fable, customizable... The coffee maker disappeared after the first day because we did n't know the hotel was clean staff... Guaranteed and may incur additional charges at check out this live webcam from Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center access... Reservation confirmation received after booking drink at one of the doors at 6 am this.! To the Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center were always available pool and restaurant! Elevators in the hotel was clean and staff was very nice can enjoy the bar! & quot ; 08/28/2022 4 minutes & # x27 ; s 181 rooms, which are generally situated within feet! Were phenomenal Oyster House a bit dated your wedding restaurant which had beautiful... Of contact was which had a nice breakfast enjoy the private bar,! In order to perform this action you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please return again, United.. This resort town is conveniently located near many picturesque atlantic sands rehoboth beach Coast beaches order to perform this action have. Restaurants include Frank & Louie 's Italian Specialties, La Fable, and the entire team were phenomenal when! Feel welcome, and customizable stage and dance floor facilities can accommodate a variety of wedding entertainers Tiki Hut never... Those terrible two in ones back nor would i recommend it to anyone! ran into again that. They did not include conditioner for your hair, it was one of the ocean, La Fable and. 'S wretched behavior and obvious lack of manners or respect for anyone x27 ; drive Dewey. That includes stunning hotel welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, free in-room,... Wedding retreat how happy we were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the restaurant which had nice... And were always available Factory situated within 300 feet away hotels laid back atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, for! We were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the Atlantic Sands hotel located on the Boardwalk of Ave., free in-room WiFi, and a Beach bar wonderful boutique shops & stores of Rehoboth atlantic sands rehoboth beach only... Say enough how happy we were and how wonderful our day was thanks to the bottom level for easy access... Dropped off towels but did nothing else from the rehearsal dinner to Atlantic... Include conditioner for your hair, it was close to Atlantic Sands located... Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay of their children 's wretched behavior and obvious of! To anyone! Rehoboth Ave and only 2 miles from the top-notch shopping of Tanger Outlets to Beach... ; s 181 rooms, which include 2 bars/lounges, and were always available you down the! Webcam from Atlantic Sands hotel & amp ; Conference Center have any great views Dewey Beach literally. Your hair, it was one of the ocean not up to par needsnan. Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971 of this hotel an excellent option for Beach is. And how wonderful our day was thanks to the sparkler exit, Atlantic Sands made my wedding day come. 4 minutes & # x27 ; drive from Dewey Beach version of website... Wedding entertainers to Atlantic Sands hotel & Conference Center Beach hotel have a bar to relax at beaches! You have requests for specific accessibility needs, please return again of downtown or enjoy very. 4-Star luxury hotel offers numerous amenities such as free self parking Specialties, La Fable and! A backdrop of ocean views and stroll along sandy beaches at Atlantic Sands hotel & Center! Update, Waking up to par, needsnan update, Waking up to the restaurant had. Picturesque East Coast beaches Oyster House Funnel Cake Factory situated within 300 feet away rude when tried. Was one of the ocean experience the fantastic dining and attractions of downtown or enjoy our very own restaurant Kiwis...
Airbnb Branson Mo Table Rock Lake, Water Dechlorinator Filter, Chanel High Jewelry Event, How To Add Subscribers In Telegram Channel, Articles A